Thursday, August 26, 2010

There is a wealth of information out in the digital world!  Technology offers us a chance to connect with people all over the world through communication, education, shared laughter and joy, and of course through art.  There are tons of great blogs and websites that offer information and support for art therapists.  For example, here's a link to a great art therapy blog that offers step-by-step art interventions for expressive therapists. 

Check it out!


The Art Therapy Catablog:
"I am a recent grad of U of L's Expressive Therapies program, and am building a small private practice... I am a mere pup in the field- yet I have already learned so much! I keep thinking, "I really need a place to record this stuff," and thus, a blog is born. My intention is to create some kind of catalog for ideas, interventions, and those rare moments of pristine clarity."

http://sara-crafton.blogspot.com/

Where do you go for ideas and inspiration?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Spiritual, Artistic and Academic Unfolding.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.